click here for A COLLECTION of ACUPUNCTURE RESEARCH ARTICLES
Comprehensive Medical Services in the NEWS
- 2008, Newton TAB
- 2010, Newton TAB
- 2008, Boston Globe
- 2008, Travel Story
- In 2011, we were nominated for the MA Family Business of the year
Acupuncture in the Media
- Many Health-Care Workers Have Turned to Alternative Medicine, their use exceeds that of the general public, research suggests.
- Time Magazine and the NIH review Acupuncture in America
- CBS on the growing use of Acupuncture in America
- The US Military turns to Acupuncture to treat pain
- You can use your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) towards our services
- Information from the IRS on deducting Acupuncture care and prescribed herbal medicine expenses from your taxes.
- Escape Fire: The fight to rescue American healthcare. How the American medical system manages disease, not health.
We use Multipure water filters both in our home and in our office. We recommend them to all our patients.
Chinese Herbal Formulas to Keep at home
1. Yin Qiao-#1 Herbal Formula To Keep Around The House.
It is the #1 herbal remedy clear heat-toxins, reduce low grade inflammation and clear low grade infections anywhere in the body, especially in the throat and head. It is commonly used at the initial signs of a cold or flu, including: fever, sore/irritated throat, cough, headache.
Instructions for use here and here.
2. Curing Pills
One of the most popular herbal remedies in China, Curing Pills are commonly used to relieve a wide array of digestive complaints. It helps with any kind of stomach upset, whether it’s due to food poisoning, motion sickness, overeating, or hangover. An excellent remedy to keep around and to travel with!
Helps with: Indigestion, nausea, gas, diarrhea, heartburn, stuffed feeling after overeating, motion sickness, vomiting.
Instructions: take 1 or 2 vials with warm water as needed.